Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday with Mama


Today I decided to hit the streets of downtown Lansdale early in the morning (did I mention I ran in my baller new yellow tank from North Wales Running Co. I've been saving to wear. I bought this color so cars can really see me/not run me over, plus it has a great cut to it!!)

Today is  Mama Monday aka my Mom and I will be spending the day together because I have off work and she took off, so I wanted to make sure I got out early giving us the whole day.

So I traveled down Valley Forge Road, over to Main Street, downDerstine, right on Broad St., up Whites Road, and back to Valley Forge.

I ran by work and wonder if Nona or Aixa saw me out their windows. (picture is blurry, sorry)


After being an absolute bum this past week it was a decent run. I've been mentally psyching myself out because I know that in less than two weeks the real training begins.  I'm excited. I'm crapping my pants. I'm doubting myself. I'm trying to prove myself wrong. This journey has been a whirlwind of emotions and the real test hasn't event began yet.

But fret I will not because I'm about to have a great day with Shelley :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Love the tank! Makes you look fierce.

    ReplyDelete