Sunday, June 12, 2011

Headed to Giant, but not for food



With the hopes of going on an early run, I couldn't get my butt out of bed and with a mid-morning commitment, I was forced to go later in the day. I hit the streets today around noon and I decided to mix up my run a bit.

Like every Sunday my mom was headed to Giant to go grocery shopping (which I usually accompany here) but today I came up with the idea that I will run to Giant while she is shopping.

So my five mile run to Giant was a hot one. I went a bit outside my comfort zone and ran along some pretty busy streets, especially during that time of day.

For the most part all the drivers "shared the road" with me. I would like to give a big thanks to the Towamencin police officer who REALLY shared the road. I appreciate it brother.

During Second Friday in North Wales on Friday evening I went to the North Wales Running Company and bought this water bottle I've been eying up for a while. It fits right in your palm and very comfy. I was refueling like crazy on the run. IT WAS HOT!!!

So I met Shelley at the store, we finished up the trip and headed home. Looks like this trip might have to happen again sometime. :)

See you on the streeetttssss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment