Friday, April 22, 2011

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!! I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!

IT'S OFFICIAL! As of 9 p.m., just three hours before my 24th birthday, I am officially registered for my FIRST MARATHON!!!!

Part of me wants to scream, part of me wants to cry, part of me wants to back out! But I am doing this!!!

I've been reading so many other people's blogs who have completed the Walt Disney World Marathon and it is getting me so excited. This will be by far the toughest challenge I will ever have to endure and at age 24 I'm ready for it. Call me mentally ill, but I am looking forward to the pain and dedication to do this. I'm looking forward to meeting other individuals on the run and hearing their stories. I'm pumped to see all the Disney characters. I'm hoping my family will be in the stands cheering me on. But most of all, I am so excited to do this for myself. For once in my life I am focusing on me and only me. For the past three years my life has been at a major standstill so I'm hoping this experience will rebirth the individual I use to be and kick-start the life I have always wanted to have.


HEY MA! I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 comment:

  1. Get it gurl. This is going to be the best thing youve ever done for yourself. I will be right behind you every step of the way ( literally)

    ReplyDelete