Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Where the Gorilla Juice Heads at?! TBF!



Jackie and I went to the gym yesterday and we’ve been noticing a high number in Meat Heads/Juice Heads/ Gorilla Juice Heads at the gym these past couple weeks.

Now I don’t know if the numbers are increasing because college kids are out or there is something in the water in this area.  


After observing these characters for a few weeks now, Jackie and I have learned a few basic facts:

1. We believe a lot of these guys (who are not students) are construction workers because the prime time they hit the weights is around 4:30 p.m. which most construction workers start in the weeee-hours of the morning and finish between 3-4 p.m.
2. To be considered a meat head you need proper attire. You need a cutoff tshirt that has a large dip down the sides and cuts across your chest, almost showing a guys nipples.
3. Apparently starring into the mirror at the gym gets you ripped. These guys are there for roughly 2 hours or more and they only workout for about 45 minutes. They do a lot of looking at themselves. Maybe if I start looking at myself I’ll get skinner....
4. Grunts, groans, and lifting lingo are a must. Start adding obscure muscles into your vocab and talk about how they are soooo sore, or that you love this machine because it hits those muscles just right.


Now that I have this out of my system, I hope I can finally start focusing when I’m lifting at the gym because half of the time Jackie and I are giggling. Time to get serious, Jac. 

3 comments:

  1. hahaha. We need those Gorilla Wear shirts. I mean really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. A Board

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. Assisted Living New Boston Mi

    ReplyDelete