Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pic's Picks: Youtube Tuesday

After watching the Super Bowl a view weeks back and seeing the Grammy's on Sunday night, I can't help but think of Christina Aguilera messing up the words to the National Anthem and then her falling at the Grammy's (not sure if many of you caught her tripping on her dress and the other singers catching her before she ate it.)

With that being in my train of thought, I knew I had to come up with a youtube video of someone falling. 

So this video incorporates someone falling and someone else in the same occupation as me. 

I will have to admit, I laugh more at this video because of the anchor's laugh, not the model who is tripping. Hope it gives everyone a chuckle. 

Enjoy!!! 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eINGyJHz8&feature=related




No comments:

Post a Comment