Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pic's Picks: Website Wednesday

For website Wednesday, all of you with an iphone will appreciate greatly what I am about to post.

Website of the day: www.damnyouautocorrect.com

For iphone individuals like myself, there are MANY MANY MANYYYYY times when I am writing a text message to someone, fingers moving fast as lighting, knowing I’m hitting the exact keys I want, and once the message is sent, I realize that auto correct changed a word of mine screwing up my ENTIRE text, usually creating a message that makes no sense what-so-ever or making something very inappropriate.
Take a look at all these other suckers who have had the same problem as me. I’ve been keeping an eye out on whether any of my messages can be posted on this website. I hope the website makes you have a great laugh today. Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment