Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Who wants to run with me? Feeling lucky?




In the words of Dashboard Confessional:
"SO LONG SWEET SUMMER"

Yup, summer unfortunately is coming to an end (#womp #womp @). While I'm super sad my pool/tanning days are numbered, my body is super stoked to be running in cooler weather. I ran through lots of hot summer days this year and things are only looking better from here on out (until you hear me bitch about how cold it is in November and December...hey at least I am giving you fair warning now.) But enough of the Debbi Downer stuff...

Training has been going awesome! My runs have been going well. I have been on schedule (Last week I slacked a little bit, but I can't go back now.) Today I ran 6 miles after work around Lansdale. It was nice to go on a different route for a change. Lots of hills though, by the end I was beat.

So I am reaching out to everyone because I am trying to set up a half marathon I need to run before my marathon. I'm looking towards the end of October or early November. One that I found is on
Sunday, Oct. 16: the Atlantic City Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K and 5k



 
Being that it has a 5k and 10k, if you are a beginner runner, you could also do it! If anyone is up for it, please let me know! I'd love to have someone with me!

You stay classy, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there is one in the Oct 23 that I am running...let me know if you are interested or want to get together for a run.

    ReplyDelete