Monday, July 11, 2011

The time has arrived



Well everyone...the time has finally arrived. Tomorrow is the start of my 26-week training schedule for my marathon on January 8, 2012 in Walt Disney World.

I am using the New York ING Marathon training schedule my friend Kristian Johnson used when she ran it last year. She was very successful so I figured why not give it a try.

I feel as though I am pretty prepared to do this after talking with Kristian and my friend Bryan who is a crazy runner. I've been given tips and advice over the months.

While I feel like I'm ready, I think this journey is going to be something I've never experienced in my life:  physically, mentally and emotionally I am going to be pushed to my limits.  I believe I'm ready and deep down I KNOW I'm ready.

To all my family members and friends- I'm thanking you now in advance for supporting me and encouraging me on this journey. I am asking you that as I forgo these next 5 1/2 months, please push me and encourage me to get out there and ran. I can't afford to slack off. I will need every single one of you to help me get through this. Xox

Jackie, I am so excited to share this experience with you. You carry me, I carry you. <3

See you on the road

1 comment:

  1. You got this. I will literally carry you to the finish if you break a bone in magic kingdom. I got you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete